Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Free Pattern!!! (And it's soooo cute too!!!!)

I'm taking a quick break from my blogging break in order to let you know about a really sweet offer...........

Isn't this just the cutest pattern?


Ooooo - just makes me want to sit back & relax with a nice cup of tea :)

Jacquelynne Steves of The Art of Home is offering her sweet little pattern, Chamomile Afternoon, FREE on her website, for a short time only to her free e-magazine subscribers.  The pattern will only be offered through Sunday, July 13, and then it will no longer be free - so go to THIS LINK NOW to get yours!!!

What a lovely kick-off to remind us that the new Summer issue of Jacquelynne's e-magazine will be out soon!  It's always FREE and has such wonderful ideas and projects inside!  From recipes, to small crafts, to quilts - you just never know what she'll share with us each time - it's always a fun mystery to see what's inside!  And if you look closely, you might see a project or too that I designed from her new line of fabrics, Cottage Charm!  So while you are on her site snatching up that adorable FREE pattern, don't forget to sign up to receive her FREE e-magazine too!  You will be so glad you did!!!

Sara and I are having a lot of fun and I am so enjoying having her here for a few weeks!  I'm glad sixteen-year-olds like to have some down time too, or I would be totally worn out!  But I do miss you all!!!  I'll be back blogging soon, so don't forget me ♥♥♥

Hugs & Blessings!
Teresa
=^..^=

6 comments:

  1. I get her newsletter and saw this - but I am swamped - so you make it and I can drool on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning my pattern, Teresa. I can't wait for everyone to see the ADORABLE projects you designed for the next emagazine! Everyone is going to love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! Sounds like you're in the next magazine? That's fun, too! Enjoy your remaining Sara-time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to go check it out. Thanks for the info and glad you are having a great time with Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I will check this link out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, Teresa! Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...