Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Head's Up - Flash Sale!!!

Just dropping in quickly to let you all know that Juliet at Tartankiwi is having an amazing Flash Sale right now!

Photo courtesy of Tartankiwi.com
                       

From now until June 10 all patterns in her Etsy and Payhip stores are 30% off!!!  This is a GREAT opportunity to snap up a couple of her patterns that have been calling out to you, right?  I zipped right over and snapped up the stunning Fractured Zebra face and Panda Bear patterns (just love me some panda bears, don'cha know!)

Go HERE  for Etsy, and HERE for Payhip 
And tell her I sent ya!!!

Hugs &Blessings!
Teresa
=^..^=

5 comments:

  1. You convinced me! I just ordered two patterns... the large seahorse and the large Zebra. I figured go big or go home! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, THANK YOU!!! Her lion is on my bucket list for my grandson, a Leo!!! Love the seahorse too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juliet is soooo talented! After seeing what you are able to make with her patterns Teresa, I just have to go and check out her sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thanks for the heads up! I've been crushing on her zebra!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...